Wednesday, February 13, 2019

An interview with Raymond Ritzau




Q: How did you get started as an actor?
Raymond :  I've done extra work and couple of commercials, but I've done a few theatrical performances, when I was younger.

Q: What's been your best moment so far as an actor?
Raymond:  My best moment was playing a soldier visiting his father's grave in a commercial.

Q: What kind of characters are you best at playing?
Raymond:  I’m best at playing quietly antagonistic characters, who could save your life, or throw you off a cliff without thinking twice about it.

Q: Is there a director who's work you admire and with whom you would like to work?
Raymond: Quentin Terentino for Pulp Fiction. I liked the way he created tension by creating fascinating characters, who you didn't know whether they would survive or not.

Q: Do you have a wish-list of directors?
Raymond: Clint Eastwood, Randall Wallace, Denis Villeneuve, Sam Mendes and Julius Avery.

For further information contact:
Rritzau82@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment